COVID- 19 June 2020 Update
We are open for business and offering all routine podiatry treatments including nail surgery, biomechanical assessments, orthotic therapy and verruca treatments. This does include those that are in a vulnerable category or are over 70.
You can book appointments online
or by calling us on 01327 700033
Information for attending an appointment at Central Podiatry during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Unless you are isolating due to displaying Covid-19 symptoms (in which case for those living alone it is a 7 day isolation period and those living with others a 14 day isolation period) you can attend for any type of podiatry treatment needed.
As the Coronavirus crisis continues, we know that we are in unprecedented times. At Central Podiatry we are committed to reducing the threat of the Coronavirus and we are following Government advice. In addition we are undertaking and planning further practical precautions as outlined below –
- We always have and continue to follow Government guidelines and College of Podiatry standards on infection control.
- Central Podiatry benefits from having it’s own private car park immediately in front of the clinic. With this in mind, we are asking people to remain in their cars until we call you in for your appointment.
- If people do not have cars to wait in, we are spreading appointments apart so patients are not overlapping in the waiting room. Please do not come earlier than five minutes before your appointment time.
- Our clinic is spacious and allows people to be spaced more than 2 metres apart.
- We have hand washing facilities or hand sanitizer to use before and after entering the clinic room.
Please rearrange your appointment if you have been in contact with a confirmed case of the virus or if you begin to suffer with symptoms. Please follow the latest Government guidelines as it is constantly being updated.