An exciting opportunity has become available for a Part Time Podiatry Receptionist at Central Podiatry Daventry.
This is a part time vacancy where the hours of work would be every Tuesday and Wednesday 9am to 5.00pm.
There may be an opportunity to extend the hours to full time in the future or to job share.
Experience in a previous administrative or receptionist role is essential.
The main duties of your role would include –
- Greet all patients, create a pleasant and relaxed atmosphere.
- Answering telephone calls and dealing with general enquiries.
- Processing new and follow-up appointments by phone or in person.
- Process new patient registration and enter patient information on the computer record system. Obtaining all client details promptly and accurately.
- Produce invoices for all treatments, consultations and services, to include the taking of payments at reception.
- Liaising with patients, visitors and other health professionals.
- The booking and management of all Clinic appointments.
- Provide a friendly and knowledgeable patient service to the highest standard.
- Provide support to the Podiatrist, including sterilising instruments and assisting with Nail Surgery (training provided).
- Maintain the reception area.
- Update social media.
- Stock taking and ordering.
- Organising the maintaining and servicing of equipment.